MFM Software is expanding its services to include on-site computer, network, and telecommunications consulting!
This is not a new line of work for MFM, but rather a return to our roots. In the early days of MFM, PC and network consulting was a large part of our service offering. Over time, this became a less prominent role for MFM. In recent months however, MFM has been ramping up these services again in response to customer need. The recent economic reality has required many of our customers to cut back on the luxury of having an in-house IT staff. The need for IT support hasn't changed however, so MFM is here to fill that need when you need it. Your support costs stop when the need is met.
MFM can provide support for Windows, Mac, and Linux/Unix based workstations, laptops, servers, and networks. We can help with your Internet, firewall, and VPN systems. Need help upgrading your office PBX system? Call us. We have expertise in both traditional and VOIP solutions.
So whether you need to install a new shared printer, fix an office workstation, or design an entire data/communications network, MFM has the right people for the job. MFM's telecommunications business, Communications Research Associates, has decades of experience in the telecommunications and data networking fields. This combined with MFM's decades of experience building and maintaining enterprise level server and Internet based network systems gives us the ability to handle all of your data and telecommunications requirements.
On-site Repair and Upgrades
- Memory and hard drive upgrades
- Software installation
- Printer installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Design and implement full data and communications network
- Server installation and configuration
- Shared printers, copiers, fax machines
- Remote access/VPN solutions
- Windows, Mac, or Unix/Linux
- Operating system and software patch installation
- Virus scanner installation/upgrades
- Security review
- Automated data backup/recovery
- Redundant power/battery backup
- Spam/virus filtering
- Dedicated mail server
- Dedicated Exchange server
- Replace or upgrade your office phone/PBX system
- Integrate your offices using modern VOIP solutions
- Remote attendant solutions
- Telecommunications bill auditing
- Support/maintenance plans for monthly preventative maintenance
- Telephone and e-mail support plans
- Remote screen access to allow us to remotely troubleshoot your systems
- Remote monitoring of critical systems with remote maintenance
Contact us for more information or to request a service call!